Will the 7th Pay Commission Submit an Interim Report to the Government?
Is there any likelihood that the 7th Pay Commission will submit an interim report to the Central Government?
The Commission was formed and its Terms of Reference were given in February 2014. The Commission is supposed to submit an interim report if the Government asks for it. But, it is highly unlikely that the Government would.
The Commission can voluntarily submit an interim report to the Centre. But it also looks as if they wouldn’t. With only 18 months to submit its recommendations, the Commission has its hand full. That being the case, it is highly unlikely that it would volunteer to submit a report.
But, there is always a chance that the employee federations and unions could pressurize the 7th Pay Commission into submitting a report. With almost 8 months having passed since the Commission was constituted, there is a chance that the Commission could submit an interim report detailing its findings and suggestions.
Informed circles say that in issues were the Government cannot directly intervene, it could seek the Commission’s recommendations. There is a general expectation that the much anticipated DA Merger and interim relief could be granted.
- Will the 7th Pay Commission submit its Interim Report to the Central Government..?
- Will the 7th Central Pay Commission present an Interim Report to the Central Government?
- 7th Pay Commission likely to submit report in October 2015
- Seventh Central Pay Commission likely to submit its report to the Government very soon
- UP Govt. likely to finalize 7th Pay Commission recommendations today