TN Govt Declares Public Holiday on 30.7.2015 Over APJ Abdul Kalam’s demise
The State Government of Tamilnadu announced today that the 30th July 2015 declared as Public Holiday as a mark of respect for late former President Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam.
According to a official report published in leading newspapers, it would be holiday for all educational institutions, and government and private establishments on Thursday under the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
Dr.Kalam’s funeral will be scheduled on the day of Thursday 30.7.2015 in Rameshwaram, where he was born.
The Central Government has declared a 7 days national mourning will be observed throughout India from July 27, 2015 to August 2, 2015, both days inclusive. During the period of state mourning, the national flag will fly at half mast on all buildings throughout India where it is flown regularly and there will be no official entertainment.
- The Great Rocket Scientist Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam passed away
- G.O. Of Public Department of TN – Holiday on 30.07.2015 as a mark of respect to Late Thiru A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- PM condoles the passing away of former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Declares Public Holiday on 11.4.2019 in Telangana
- TN Govt Declared Holiday on 5.11.2018