CEA is eligible for the Citizens of Nepal and Bhutan
Today’s Discussion – Click to Read Hot Questions & Answers
CEA is payable for the children of all Central Government employees including citizens of Nepal and Bhutan
The CEA is payable for the children of all Central Govemment employees including citizens of Nepal and Bhutan, who are employees of Government of India, and whose children are studying in the native place.
However, a certificate may be obtained from the concerned Indian Mission that the school is recognized by the educational authority having jurisdiction over the area where the institution is situated.
More orders issued by DoPT
- Studying through Correspondence is eligible for CEA and Hostel Subsidy?
- Grant of Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy for Railway Employees
- Children Education Allowance for Central Government Employees – An Overview
- 7th CPC HRA to PBOR of CAPF and Assam Rifles belonging to Nepal and Bhutan
- Grant of Children Education Allowance (CEA) and Hostel Subsidy – Consolidated instructions – DoPT