Punjab offers extension for retiring employees
Chandigarh, October 26, 2015 : The Punjab Cabinet today, decided that the government employee seeking extension in service would be entitled to pay equivalent to his last drawn salary only. Such employees would not be eligible for any promotion and annual increment during the extended service period.
- Increment issues – Why is Annual Increment denied to employees retiring in June?
- Punjab 6th CPC Pay Commission Report and Implementation
- 1st July of every year – ‘Increment Day’ for Central Government employees
- 7th CPC Increment – May recommend Jan 1, July 1 as Annual Increment days
- Increment Anomaly in 7th CPC – Employees recruited in the period between 2.1.2015 and 1.7.2015