New CGHS dispensary at Faridabad, Haryana
CGHS Wellness Centre, Faridabad has defined areas for CGHS coverage to provide facility to serving Central Government Employees residing there.
The areas covered by CGHS Wellness Centre, Faridabad are as under:-
i. Block A to K between NH-1 to NH-4.
ii. Sector – 21A to Sector – 21D
iii. SGM Nagar
iv. Gandhi Colony
v. Aadarsh Nagar
vii. Village Fatehpur
viii. Village Ankhir
ix. Indira Colony
x. Nehru Colony
Total number of Primary CGHS card holders is 10,338 (30,791 beneficiaries).
Pensioners residing in Faridabad and other areas have the option to avail CGHS facility from CGHS Wellness Centre, Faridabad. The total number of Pensioner CGHS card holders is 5,911 (12,027 beneficiaries).
CGHS Wellness Centre at Faridabad shall be made operational at Zila Sainik Board Building, Sector – 16, Faridabad as and when the renovation of building is completed.
- Newly Constructed CGHS Wellness Centre and Its Areas
- Geographical Areas Covered Under Different Wellness Centres – Lucknow
- Geographical Areas Covered Under Different Wellness Centres – Dehradun
- Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre (Allopathic) at Dhanbad
- Demarcation of coverage area under CGHS Wellness Centre