Expected DA from Jan 2018 for CG Employees and Pensioners
The All India Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) for July, 2017 increased by 5 points and pegged at 285. The Index increased by 1.79% between June, 2017 and July, 2017 when compared with the increase of 1.08% for the corresponding months of last year.
Dearness Allowance for CG Employees and Pensioners with effect from 1.1.2018 will be enhanced by 2% or 3% [Total DA percentage 7%(5% + 2%) or 8%(5% + 3%)]
- Expected DA and DR Calculator from Jan 2018
- AICPIN May 2019 Two Points Increase – Expected DA Fixed at Next Level
- Press Release of AICPIN for May 2019 – Expected DA July 2019 Updated
- Expected DA from January 2015 – The Next Episode Begins…!
- DA Calculation Table: Easy 7 Steps to calculate additional DA