Empanelment of Private Hospitals and Diagnostic centre under CGHS Trivandrum
Sub: Empanelment of Private Hospitals and Diagnostic centre under CGHS Trivandrum
1.In response to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, O.M.No.S. 11011/23/2099-CGHS D II/Hospital Cell (Part-IX), dated the 14th February 2013, Directorate’s Letter No.S. 11045/23/2013/CGHS D-II (HEC)/CGHS (P) (Pt.) dated the 15th July, 2013 and Directorates letter No. S.11011/28/2017-CGHS (HEC) dated 16th May, 2017 for empanelment of Health Care Organizations for city of Thiruvananthapuram, M/s. Divya Prabha Eye Hospital. Kumarapuram, Thiruvananthapuram: 695 011 had applied for empanelment. A Hospital Committee was formed and selected the above eye hospital for empanelment under CGHS Trivandrum.
2.The above hospital who qualified to be empanelled under CGHS, Trivandrum has submitted the Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) along with performance bank guarantee. This Hospital will treat CGHS Beneficiaries and charge at 2014 rate list of CGHS Trivandrum and as per the terms and conditions contained in the MoA, dated 16th July, 2018 ie., with effect from the date of issue of the Office Memorandum.
3.The empanelment shall be for a period of two years from the date of issue of this Office Memorandum or till new empanelment process whichever is earlier.
DR M SREENIVAS KUMAR
- Revoking suspension of empanelment of BLK Super Specialty Hospital – CGHS Orders dt. 9.7.2018
- Empanelment of private hospitals under CGHS Delhi & NCR
- Suspension of empanelment of Krishna Super Specialty Hospital, Kanpur
- CGHS Guwahati : Continuous Empanelment of Health Care Organizations (HCOs)
- CGHS decided to suspend the empanelment of Ayushman Hospital ; Health Services with immediate effect