Declaration of Closed Holiday on 14.4.2018 – DoPT Order
Declaration of Closed Holiday on 14.4.2018 for all Central Government Offices on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment (JCA-2) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 2nd April, 2018
Subject: Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2018 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.
It has been decided to declare Saturday, the 14th Aplil 2018, as a Closed Holiday on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, for all Central Government Offices including Industrial Establishments throughout India.
2. The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881)
3. All Ministries/Departments of Government of India may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2017 on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2016 for Central Govt Offices on account of Birthday of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
- DoPT Orders Aug 2018: Change of Id-u-Zuha (Bakrid) Holiday on 23.8.2018
- Holidays – Public Holiday – General Elections to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly 2016 – Declaration of the poll day 16.05.2016 as Public Holiday
- TN Govt Declared Holiday on 5.11.2018