CSD Canteen facility to retired Defence Civilian employees
Ministry of Defence issued orders for granting CSD Canteen facility to retired defence civilian employees. The order is reproduced and given below
G.I., Ministry of Defence, O.M.No.8(14)/2015-D (Mov), dated 31.7.2015
Subject: Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to Retired Defence Civilian Employees.
The issue relating to extension of CSD canteen facilities to retired defence civilian employees has been under consideration of government for a long time.
2. It has been decided to extend the CSD Canteen facilities to the retired defence civilian employees also.
3. This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Raksha Mantri.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- CSD Canteen Facilities for Retired Employees – Long pending demand accepted by MoD
- CSD Canteen facility to Defence Family Pensioners – DDGCS letter issued on 10-03-2016
- Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to Retired Defence Civilian Employees: PCDA Orders
- CSD Canteen Facilities to retired Defence Civilians – Clarification issued by CGDA
- CSD Canteen facilities for working and retired personnel of CAPF