Clarification issued by Dopt on granting of Children Education Allowance to Third Child…
Dopt once again clarified in this subject that the Children Education Allowance is admissible for the two eldest surviving children only…
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
New Delhi, dated 25/26th August,2014
Subject:- Grant of Children Education Allowance / Hostel Subsidy to third child when first child is not in a position to go to school due to profound mental retardation.
The undersigned is directed to refer to your O.M.No.E(W)2014/ED-2/4 dated 14-07-2014 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the as per OM No.12011/03/2008-Estt.(AL) dated 11.11.2008 and OM No.12011/16/2009-Estt.(AL) dated 13.11.2009 (copies enclosed), Children Education Allowance is admissible for the two eldest surviving children only.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Third Child Eligibility for Children Education Allowance – Railway Board issued clarification orders…
- Children Education Allowance -Frequently asked questions – Railway Board Orders on 1.6.2015
- Grant of CEA to Two Children in case of a Child being totally mentally disabled – NFIR
- How many children eligible for CEA & HS?
- Clarification on Children Education Allowance as FAQ issued by Railway Board on 1.6.2015