Ayushman Hospital & Health Services Empanelment Suspended from CGHS
CGHS decided to suspend the empanelment of Ayushman Hospital & Health Services with immediate effect
The office order published by the Office of the Additional Director on 9th July, 2019 regarding the empanelment of Ayushman Hospital & Health Services.
The order said, the Ayushman Hospital & Health Services, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi was asked to submit reply to a Show Cause Notice issued regarding discrepancy in billing of one CGHS pensioner’s beneficiary.
However, the reply submitted by the hospital has not been found to be satisfactory and so it has been decided to suspend empanelment of Ayushman Hospital & Health Services, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi from CGHS with immediate effect till further orders.
The CGHS beneficiaries already admitted in the hospital for treatment prior to the issue of this order shall continue to be provided treatment at CGHS rates till their discharge within a period of 07 days.
Bill of patients discharged after 07 days of issue of this order shall be submitted with proper justification for consideration by CGHS.
- Empanelment of Private Hospitals and Diagnostic centre under CGHS Trivandrum
- Revoking suspension of empanelment of BLK Super Specialty Hospital – CGHS Orders dt. 9.7.2018
- Extension of Empanelled Health Care Organization under CGHS
- CGHS Empanelment Validity Period – Extended for 3 Months w.e.f. 1.4.2019
- Extension of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS Delhi/NCR