CGDA Orders : The Controller General of Defence Accounts(CGDA) is one of the important nodal departments for Indian Government. The Defence Accounts Department comes under the Ministry of Defence with the Controller General of Defence Accounts as the Head of the Department.
The responsibility of the department to determine the entitlement and make prompt payments of pensions has increased. In order to handle this complex task, there is a Chief Controller of Defence Accounts located at Allahabad to deal with the sanctions of pensions in respect of the Service personnel (excluding Air Force and Navy personnel which are sanctioned by CDA (Air Force) and CDA (Navy) respectively ) defence civilians and the staff of the Defence Accounts Department.
He is assisted by a Controller of Defence Accounts in the Main Office. In addition, there is a Controller at Meerut dealing with the disbursement of pensions through 49 Defence Pension Disbursing Offices (DPDOs) located in various States. 11 DPDOs also function under the CDA (Chenai), who is responsible for disbursement of pension in four Southern States.
The Department issued orders from time to time and we are here publishing the same for your ready reference… Pl. Click the title of the post and get the order immediately.
- Deputation to Saudi Arabia for Haj Duty 2018 – CGDA Orders
- 7th Central Pay Commission : Implementation of Seventh Central Pay Commission recommendations -CGDA Instructions
- GUIDELINES FOR RELAXATION TO TRAVEL BY AIRLINES OTHER THAN AIR INDIA
- Sanction of Ex-India leave/NOC for proceeding abroad
- CGDA Notice : Defence Pension Adalat at Pune – Satara from 7th to 9th April 2016
- Important Clarification on Compassionate Appointment by CGDA
- Retirement benefits on Court Orders – CGDA Instruction
- Sanction of Leave/ Ex-India leave / NOC for proceeding abroad IDAS Officers – CGDA Orders
- CSD Canteen Facilities to retired Defence Civilians – Clarification issued by CGDA
- CGDA Orders 2015 : Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to retired Defence Civilians