CGDA Orders : The Controller General of Defence Accounts(CGDA) is one of the important nodal departments for Indian Government. The Defence Accounts Department comes under the Ministry of Defence with the Controller General of Defence Accounts as the Head of the Department.
The responsibility of the department to determine the entitlement and make prompt payments of pensions has increased. In order to handle this complex task, there is a Chief Controller of Defence Accounts located at Allahabad to deal with the sanctions of pensions in respect of the Service personnel (excluding Air Force and Navy personnel which are sanctioned by CDA (Air Force) and CDA (Navy) respectively ) defence civilians and the staff of the Defence Accounts Department.
He is assisted by a Controller of Defence Accounts in the Main Office. In addition, there is a Controller at Meerut dealing with the disbursement of pensions through 49 Defence Pension Disbursing Offices (DPDOs) located in various States. 11 DPDOs also function under the CDA (Chenai), who is responsible for disbursement of pension in four Southern States.
The Department issued orders from time to time and we are here publishing the same for your ready reference… Pl. Click the title of the post and get the order immediately.
- Aadhar Enabled Bio-Metric Attendance System in CGDA Offices
- Prohibition on bringing any political or outside influence by Govt. servant – CGDA
- Clarification on eligibility criteria for appearing in Departmental Examination
- III level JCM Council Meeting Minutes – CGDA
- Exercising of Option for Fixation of Pay – MoD Orders
- Exercising of Option for Fixation of Pay – Finmin Clarification
- Observance of “Anti Terrorism Day” on 21st May 2018
- Strike-Call given by Bank Unions on 30th & 31th May 2018
- Review of hard and tenure stations – CGDA
- Deputation to Saudi Arabia for Haj Duty 2018 – CGDA Orders