AICPIN for Feb 2015 – Labour Bureau Publishes today
One of the important nodal department of Central Government, the Labour Bureau is today releasing the statistics of consumer price index for the month of February 2015.
This index particularly used for the calculation of Dearness Allowance in respect of Central Government employees and Pensioners.
The Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) is an important statistical/economic indicator. It was first introduced on scientific lines with base 1960=100 which was based on the results of Family Living Survey conducted in 1958-59 at 50 industrially important centres.
The series was then, updated on base 1982=100 and a revision in 1999-2000 has further updated the base on 2001=100. The current series of CPI-IW with base year 2001=100 covers 78 industrially important centers spread across the country.
- ‘Expected DA July 2015’ to be finalized – May 2015 AICPIN to be announced today
- AICPIN for May 2019 – Labour Bureau will Publish the statistics today
- CPI (IW) Table May 2019 – How to calculate AICPIN?
- AICPIN for September 2016 – Expected DA from Jan 2017
- Expected DA Jan 2015 – Expected AICPIN for Nov 2014