7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Promoted from Level 1 to 2
7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Pay Fixed on the Date of Promotion or Date of Next Increment
Pay Fixation on Promotion or MACP as per FR22(I)(a)(1) after 7th Pay Commission is regulated by the Rule13 of CCS(RP) Rules, 2016. This Rule regulates the Pay Fixation on Promotion or MACP to all Central Government Employees to permit to fix their pay on the date of promotion itself and also opts to pay fixation from the Date of Next Increment (DNI).
Pay Fixation on Promotion Date: A Government servant is promoted, will first be given one increment in the current level. Then he will be placed, equal to or next higher matrix pay in the promoted level.
Pay Fixation on Increment Date: A Government servant may allowed to fix his pay from the Date of his Next Increment (either 1st July or 1st January) as per recommendations of 7th Pay Commission. A Government servant is promoted, then, from the date of promotion till his Increment Date (either 1st July or 1st January), he shall be placed at the next higher cell in the promoted level. And then, on Increment Date his pay will be re-fixed and 2 increments (One Annual Increment and another Promotional Increment) will be granted in the same level, and he will be placed at the next higher cell in the promoted level.
We provide a ready reckoner table for promotees from level 1 to level 2. Table describes in two parts such as ‘Pay Fixed on Promotion Date’ and ‘Pay Fixed on Increment Date’
- 7th CPC Promotion : Fixation of Pay on Promotion from the Date of Next Increment Option – Dopt Orders with Illustration
- 7th CPC Option Anomaly : Non Grant of Option for Pay Fixation in Revised Pay
- 7th CPC Promotion Anomaly : Disadvantage on Promotion from one level to another level in Pay Matrix
- 7th Pay Commission Fixation of Pay on Promotion or MACP
- Fixation of pay on promotion or MACP as per 7th CPC