Will the 7th Pay Commission submit its Interim Report to the Central Government..?
Eight months have passed since the 7th Pay Commission was constituted by the Central Government.
In the Terms of Reference of the 7th Pay Commission, it was mentioned that the Commission could submit an interim report to the Government, if required.
All the employee associations and federations have been demanding a DA merger and an interim report. They have also announced a number of multi-stage protests. The big question is – will the 7th Pay Commission submit its stand on this issue to the Government.
Source : www.7thpaycommissionnews.in
- Will the 7th Pay Commission Submit an Interim Report to the Government?
- Will the 7th Central Pay Commission present an Interim Report to the Central Government?
- OROP Protest Team Splits; No Change in Agitation Plans, says UFESM
- OROP: Modi Requests Withdrawal of Protests; Anna Hazare cancels hunger strike
- OROP protests likely to intensify