F. No. 55/12/2016-P&PW(C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
The Pay & Accounts Officer,
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare,
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 09thSeptember, 2016
Subject: Web-based ‘Pensioners’ Portal’, a Mission Mode Project under the National e-Govemance Plan (NeGP) – Release of Grant-in Aid to Pensioners’ Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal.
I am directed to convey the sanction of the President of India to the release of a sum of Rs.20,74,726/-(Rupees twenty lac seventy four thousand seven hundred and twenty six only) towards Grant-in-Aid in favour of the following Pensioners Associations for meeting expenditure in connection with the implementation of ‘Pensioners’ Portal’ as per the details given below:
|Name of Association/Organization||Max amount of grant-in-aid admissible as per scheme||Deduction (inadmissble) on account of unspent balance and SB Interest lying with PA as on 1.4.16 & to be carry forward to 2016-17||Actual Amount of Grant-in-aid to be released (Co. 3-4) during 2016-17||Total amount with Pensioners Asson. For 2016-2017|
|1||Accountant General Offices Pensioner Association, Hyderabad
|2||Association of Retired Officers of Indian Audit & Accounts Dept Chandigarh
|3||Indian Ex-Service League, New Delhi
|75000||7494 (current account no interest)||67506||75,000|
|4||Retired Railway employee Asso.,
|75000||( 19966+ I025)=20991||54009||75000
|5||Central Government Pensioners Welfare Asso., Jammu||75000||(NA+1440) =1440||73560||75000/-|
|6*||Jharkhand Pensioners Kalyan Samaj, Ranchi (reimbursemt amount for the Financial year 2015-16 and advance amount for 2016-2017)
(as on 1.4.15 and to be carry forward to 2015-16
(reimbursement amount for 2015-2016)
|7||Central Government Pensioners Association,Kerala Thrissur||75000||(NA+1025) =1025||73975||75000|
|8||Pstal Accounts and Audit Pensioners Association,Nagpur||75000||(22043+851)=22894||52106||75000|
|9||Central Gvoernment Pensioner Asson., Bhubaneswar||75000||(19182+1002)=20184||54816||75000|
|10||Central Gvoernment Pensioner Asson., Jaipur||75000||(NA+918)=918||74082||75000|
|11||All India Organization of Pensioner, Kanpur||75000||(6993+631)=7624||67376||75000|
|12||All India Organization of Pensioner, Lucknow||75000||(50836+5642)=56478||18522||75000|
|13||Uttarpara Central Government Pensioners Asso., Hooghly||75000||(4643+1851)=6496||68506||75000|
|14||All India Central Government Pensioners Asso., Cuttack||75000||(3000+867)=3867||71133||75000|
|15||Karnataka Posts & Telecommunication Pensioners Assos., Bangalore||75000||(NA+379)379||74621||75000|
|16||All India Central Government Pensioners Asso.,Pune||75000||(4374+412)=4786||70214||75000|
|17||All India Federation of Pensioners Asso., Chennai||75000||(NA+761)=761||74239||75000|
|18||Bharat Pensioner Samaj, New Delhi||75000||Current Account
|19||NF Railway Pensioners Association, Guwahati||75000||(1875+1863)=3738||71262||75000|
|20||Karnataka Central Government Pensioners Assos., Bangalore||75000||(NA+452)=452||74548||75000|
|21||Atomic Energy Retired Welfare Asson., Mumbai||75000||(NA+1592)=1592||73408||75000|
|22||Central Govt. Pensioners Welfare Association,Ambarnath||75000||(10436+2187)=12623||62377||75000|
|23||Baroda Central Pensioner’s Association,Vadodara||75000||(4217+864)=5081||69919||75000|
|24||DOS Retired Employees Association,Nagarcoil||75000||20056
Current account no Interest
|25||Karaikal Retired Government Officers Asson, Karikal||75000||(33677+4071)=37748||37252||75000|
|26||Tamilnadu Ex-services League, Madurai||75000||(19164+537)=19701||55299||75000|
|27||Railway Senior Citizens Welfare Society, Chandigarh||75000||(598+1187)=1785||73215||75000|
|28||MES Civilian Retired WelafareAssociation, Lucknow||75000||(16400+1880)18280||56720||75000|
|29||Diabled War Veterans’ (India) Regd., Gurgaon||75000||(636+1025)=1661||73339||75000|
|30||Defence Pensioners Welfare Association, Allahabad||75000||(53549+1899)=55448||19552||75000|
|31||Ex-Defence Employees Welfare Association, Disstt-Balasore, Odisha||75000||14151
Current account no Interest
|32||Forum for Excellence Former Mes Officers N.Delhi||75000||(17769+2086)=19855||55145||75000|
2. Utilization Certificates in respect of earlier grants sanctioned to above Pensioners Associations are enclosed.
3. Details of Recurring Grant for admissible Activities:
The maximum permissible amount on the individual component eligible for sanction / reimbursement in the form of Grant-in-Aid is as follows with flexibility of25% on higher/lower side of individual component:
|(i)||Telephone + Internet Connection||Up to Rs. 12,000 per annum
|(ii)||Stationery+ Battery replacement||Up to Rs. 19,500 per annum|
|(iii)||Subsidy towards Rent of Building/ Water/electricity/ AMC of equipment||Up to Rs. 28,500 per annum|
|(iv)||Remuneration Payable to Data entry (Part time)||Up to Rs. 15,000 per Operator per annum|
|Total||Up to Rs. 75,000 per annum
4. Any other expenditure by the Pensioners’ Association on any activity/component other than those mentioned above will not admissible from the Grant-in-Aid and will be treated as an unspent amount, to be recoverable or adjusted from the future grant as the case may. In case the actual expenditure during the year on individual components is less than the permissible amount on individual components, the difference of Grant-in-Aid and the actual expenditure will be treated as unspent and will be adjusted in the next year’s grant.
5. Further, the above Grant-in-Aid is subject to maintaining a separate Bank Account for the Grant-in-aid under Pensioners’ Portal. The Grantee shall also furnish a Utilization Certificate (in the prescribed proforma) for the grant received and utilized during the year 2016-17 within six months of the close of the financial year 2015-16 i.e. upto 31st August, 2017. Failure to do so will make the Grantee Pensioner Association liable for refund of entire Grant-in-Aid amount along with the interest.
6. The Pensioners’ Associations are required to submit a consolidated performance-cum-Achievement report immediately after utilization of this grant. The Associations are also required to prepare their Annual work Plan for the current and next financial year before they could become eligible for Grant of any further Grant-in-Aid for the next financial year.
7. The grant is further subject to the terms and conditions as indicated in the Annexure.
8. The Drawing & Disbursing Officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare is authorized to draw the amount as mentioned in Col 5 of Table given in para I above for disbursement to the Grantee Pensioners’ Associations for transferring the amount to the Bank Accounts of respective Pensioners’ Associations.
9. The expenditure involved is debitable to Major Head “2070”- Other Administrative Services 00.800. Other Expenditure, ( Minor Head); 43-Plan Scheme of Department of Pensions and Pensioner Welfare, 43.01-Pensioners Portal; 43.01.31- Grants-in-Aid-General under Demand No. -64Ministry of Personnel, Pulic Grievances & Pensions for the year 2016-17.
10. The accounts of the above Pensioners’ Associations shall be open to inspection by the sanctioning authority and the audit, both by the Comptroller and Auditor -General of the India under the provision of CAG (DPC) Act, 1971 and internal audit by the Principal Accounts Officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, whenever the organization is called upon to do so.
11. This sanction issues under financial powers delegated to the Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division vide Diary No. Dir (F/P) /P 4240 dated 07.09.2016.
12. The expenditure of Rs. 20,74,726/-(Rupees twenty lac seventy four thousand seven hundred and twenty six only) has been noted in the grant-ill-aid register for the year 2016-17 .
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tele. No. 24644631