Vague News about implementation of 7th CPC recommendation is Posted in Internet
Any news about implementation of 7th pay commission recommendation is the Hottest topic of discussion at all offices of Central Government. To encash this interest of cg servants, all the Media has focused on publishing vague news about latest development in 7th pay commission. To what extent it is true is debatable issue. But whatever the news posted in Social Media and News Media about the seventh CPC recommendation never missed to draw the attention of cg employees.
Just two lines are enough to make a hot news to publish to attract the attention of viewers. Readers has to verify whether the news published on pay panel report is true or not.
A news published recently in a Reputed News Website says that the Empowered Committee would propose Minimum Pay Rs.20000/-.
The article states, “According to reports, the Empowered Committee of Secretaries (CoS) is planning to propose a minimum pay of Rs 20,000 instead of Rs.18,000 as proposed earlier”.
But there was no point in that article that on which basis the minimum pay would be fixed at Rs.20000/-. These type of imprecise news are keep coming in many news blogs now.
The NCJCM Staff side said that the ECoS has just observed the concerns raised by them in the Meeting. They insisted that Minimum Pay should be raised to Rs 26000/- instead of Rs 18000. In fact, is was told that the ECoS has not been given any power to commit any thing on modifying the recommendations.
The next one is the news about implementation date of 7th Pay commission recommendations.
- A Readers’ concerns of false news about 7th pay commission recommendation
- Many unconfirmed sensational news about 7th Pay Commission – Exclusive Report by GServants
- 7th Pay Commission – Minimum Pay 23,400,Maximum Pay 3,25,000,Double Rate of Allowances & Advances are in Empowered Committee’s Bag: Media Report
- How did Media arrive the 7th CPC Minimum Pay as Rs.23400?
- 7th pay commission: Central govt employees to get single-tier pay band