Urgent meeting of NC JCM to discuss the various demands including DA Merger and Interim Relief
Urgent meeting of the Staff Side of JCM (National Council) on 12.10.2014
JCM National Council, Staff Side Meeting on 12th October 2014 – To give final shape and formulate strategy to have vigorous campaign at Grass Root level.
In view of the Government of India’s in different attitude in the major issues viz Merger of Dearness – Allowance, Payment of Interim Relief and date of effect of Recommendations of 7th CPC i.e. from 1.1.2014, an URGENT MEETING of the Staff Side of JCM, (National Council) shall be held at 12.00 hrs on 12.10.2014 in the Staff Side office 13-C, Ferozshah Road New Delhi – 110001, to discuss and finalize future course of action.
- NC JCM Staff Side has made a demand to 7th PAY Commission for Interim Relief and Merger of DA with Basic Pay
- DA Merger & Interim Relief – Cabinet Secretary assured for appropriate action
- DA Merger and Interim Relief – Major demands to be discussed in NC JCM tomorrow’s meeting
- Memorandum of Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance – Confederation writes to NC JCM Staff Side Secretary
- IRTSA demands to grant of Interim Relief and Merger of DA