Updating Bank Details of Public Authorities (PAs) in RTIMIS for transfer of ‘RTI Fees’ and ‘Additional Payment’ received through RTI online portal – reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi.
Dated 24th November, 2016
Subject: Updating Bank Details of Public Authorities (PAs) in RTIMIS for transfer of ‘RTI Fees’ and ‘Additional Payment’ received through RTI online portal – reg.
With reference to the subject mentioned above, the undersigned is directed to say that, as per existing procedure, the ‘RTI Fees’ and ‘Additional Payment’ received by the Public Authorities (PAs) through RTI online portal, are being deposited into the consolidated account of Government of India. However, of late, demands have been received from several PAs (other than the Central Ministries/Departments) for transfer of ‘Additional Payments’ & ‘RTI Fees’, to their respective bank accounts.
2. In the light of suggestions and feedbacks received from various PAs (i.e. attached /subordinate offices, autonomous bodies and PSUs etc) who are currently using RTI online web portal of DoP&T, it has been decided to initiate the process where the amount received from the citizen in form of ‘RTI Fees’ and ‘Additional Payments’ (if any) will be credited to the concerned PA’s bank account.
3 . Accordingly, all Nodal Officers of attached/subordinate offices, autonomous bodies and PSUs (other than the Central Ministries/ Departments) are requested to update the Bank details of their respective organization on their RTI online portal. NIC has already provided facility to Nodal Office to fill in their bank details online. This data can be used by the bank for transferring the ‘fees’ to the concerned organization/PAs.
4. Following details are required to be fed by Nodal officer (Nodal officer Account -> Utilities -> Bank Details):
1. Name of Bank
2. Branch Name
3. IFS Code
4. Account Number
5. For any clarification and further information please contact: Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) at 011-24648977/78 or [email protected]
- Non transfer of Pension files from banks to other PDAs: PCDA Circular 190 dated on 16.3.2017
- Voluntary Contribution in Tier I account by Govt. Sector Subscribers
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- Can Pension Account be Transferred?
- Steps to popularize use of RTI Act