Travelling Allowance for ECHS Patients
TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE FOR ECHS PATIENTS
Ex-Servicement Contributory Health Scheme
Department of ESW, Ministry of Defence
An important order published in the official website of ECHS on 17th September, 2018 regarding the admissible of Travelling Allowance for ECHS Patients.
ECHS Travelling Allowances for Medical Treatment
In various topics a detailed order has been published for ECHS Beneficiaries such as Admissibility, Journey By Rail, Journey by Civil Air, Journey by Road, Journey by Sea or by River Steamer, Conveyance for Attendants, Organ Donor, Ambulance Charges.
- Travelling Entitlements for Journey by Sea or by River Steamer to Defence Personnel
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel concession) Rules, 1988-Admissibility of catering charges in respect of rail journey performed on LTC
- LTC to Lakshadweep Islands through SPORTS
- TN 7CPC – Travelling Allowance on Transfer
- Time-limit for submission of claims for Travelling Allowances