Travel by Premium Trains on LTC, Official Duty, Tour, Training, Transfer – Clarification orders issued by PCAFYS
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10-A, S.K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001.
1. The Secretary, OFB, 10-A, S.K. Bose Rd., Kol – 700 001
2. All Sr. General Managers I All General Managers, Ordnance I Equipments Factories
3. All Group Controllers & Br. SAO/AOs.
Sub: Travel by Premium Trains on LTC/Official Duty/Tour/Training/Transfer etc. – Clarification reg.
Attention is invited to DoPT O.M. No. 31011/2/2015 Estt.(A-IV) dated 2th January 2015 and Deptt. of Expenditure, Min of Finance, O.M. No. 19046/2/2008-E.IV dated 22/04/2015, it is clarified that travel by Premium Trains by Central Government servants on LTC/Official Duty/Tour/Training/Transfer etc. is not allowed and therefore, the fare charged for Premium Trains by the Indian Railways for the journey performed by Premium Trains shall not be reimbursable. In cases where journey on Official Duty/Tour /Training/Transfer etc. has already been performed by Premium Trains, the amount reimbursed shall be restricted to the admissible normal fare for the entitled class of train travel or the actual fare paid, whichever is less.
It is, therefore, once again impressed upon all concerned not to travel by premium trains on LTC/Official duty / Tour / Training/ Transfer etc. and Controlling / Countersigning Officers are requested to regulate the said claims in terms of the Govt. of India letters cited above.
Dy. Cont. of Accounts (Fys.)
- Travel by Premium Trains by Central Government servants on Official Duty – Clarification
- Travel entitlements for the purpose of LTC post 7th CPC – DoPT Orders 19.9.2017
- TA/DA Entitlements to Defence Personnel
- Clarification on purchase of Air Tickets from Unauthorized Agents
- LTC to Lakshadweep Islands through SPORTS