TN Pension Calculation : Encashment of Leave Salary
ENCASHMENT OF LEAVE SALARY
ENCASHMENT OF LEAVE SALARY OF GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AT THE TIME OF RETIREMENT / DEATH : At the time of retirement, encashment of leave upto a maximum of 330 days shall be allowed. This shall include encashment of upto 240 days of accumulated Earned Leave and 180 days of accumulated Unearned Leave on Private Affairs, convertible into 90 days for full pay.
Consequent on revision of pay notionally with effect from 1-1-2016 to 30-09-2017, pensioners / family pensioners who have availed leave encashment calculated based on pre-revised scale of pay consequent to retirement / death of Government employee between 1-1-2016 and 30-09-2017 shall be paid the difference between leave encashment entitled based on revised pay structure and leave encashment already sanctioned based on pre-revised scale of pay.
- Whether Encashment of Leave is Allowed After LTC is Availed?
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of EL
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Encashment and Accumulation of Earned Leave
- Clarification in respect of encashment of Earned Leave to reemployed pensioners – DoPT
- IBA Clarification on Paternity Leave, Encashment on LFC, Re-fixation of Pay and Special Allowance