TN Govt Pay Commission: How to Calculate Revised Pay?
TN Govt Pay Commission: Calculation of Revised Pay with illustrations for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees…
A Junior Assistant is presently drawing a Basic Pay of Rs.12,560 in GP 2400 [Pay in the PB Rs.10,160 + GP Rs.2,400 = Rs.12,560].
For Normal Fitment, his/her Basic Pay will first be multiplied by a factor of 2.57 and then rounded-off to the nearest Rupee i.e. 12560 x 2.57 = 32,279.20, which will be rounded-off to Rs.32,279. He/She will then be placed in the Pay Matrix in the Level corresponding to GP 2400 (Level-8 in this case) in a cell either equal to or next higher to Rs.32,279. Accordingly, his/her salary will be fixed at Rs.33,200 as shown below:
1. Existing Pay Band : PB-1
2. Existing Grade Pay : Rs.2400
3. Existing Pay in PB : Rs.10,160
4. Existing Basic Pay : Rs.12,560 (A)
5. Pay after multiplication by a fitment factor of 2.57 : 12560 x 2.57 = Rs.32,279.20 (rounded off to 32279)
6. Level corresponding to GP 2400 : Level 8
7. Revised Pay in Pay Matrix (either equal to or next higher to Rs.32279 in Level 8)
- TN 7th CPC Pay Fixation : Revised Pay Calculation for Additional Director with illustration
- 3% increment 7th CPC Profit & loss table for PB I.
- Revised Basic Pay Calculator as per 7th CPC Gazette Notification
- 7th CPC Pension Calculation for Pre-2016 Pensioners – Karnataka COC
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation with examples