TN Govt Declared Holiday on 5.11.2018
The State Government of Tamil Nadu declared Holiday on 5th November, 2018
TN State Government has issued order for declaring a local Holiday on 5th November, 2018 due to the festival of Diwali.
The Holiday declaration is not based on Negotiable Instruments Act. Employees should come for duty on 10th November, 2018 instead of the above said holiday.
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2016 for Central Govt Offices on account of Birthday of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
- TN Govt Declares Public Holiday on 30.7.2015 Over APJ Abdul Kalam’s demise
- G.O. Of Public Department of TN – Holiday on 30.07.2015 as a mark of respect to Late Thiru A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- Holidays – Public Holiday – General Elections to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly 2016 – Declaration of the poll day 16.05.2016 as Public Holiday
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2017 on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar