The Great Rocket Scientist Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam passed away
Central Govt has declared 7 days state mourning will be observed throughout India from July 27.7.2015 to 2.8.2015
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
27-July-2015 23:48 IST
Former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam passes away today
The government of India announces with profound sorrow the death of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Former President of India at Bethany Hospital, Shillong at 1945 hours, today.
As a mark of respect to the departed dignitary, seven days state mourning will be observed throughout India from July 27, 2015 to August 2, 2015, both days inclusive. During the period of state mourning, the national flag will fly at half mast on all buildings throughout India where it is flown regularly and there will be no official entertainment.
The date, time and venue of the state funeral will be intimated later.
- TN Govt Declares Public Holiday on 30.7.2015 Over APJ Abdul Kalam’s demise
- PM condoles the passing away of former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- G.O. Of Public Department of TN – Holiday on 30.07.2015 as a mark of respect to Late Thiru A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- President of India hosts Tea for the Veterans of 1965 War
- 7th CPC Increment Calculator for Central Govt Employees