The Fundamental (Amendment) Rules, 2017
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 23rd January, 2017
G.S.R. 69(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to the article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Fundamental Rules, 1922, namely : –
1. (1) These rules may be called the Fundamental (Amendment) Rules, 2017
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Fundamental Rules, 1922, in rule 56, in clause (d), after the sixth proviso, the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:–
“Provided also that notwithstanding anything contained in the fifth proviso, the Central Government may, if considers necessary, in public interest, so to do, give an extension in service for a further period not exceeding one year beyond the said period of two years to the Foreign Secretary”.
[F. No. 26012/1/2017-Estt. (A-IV)]
GYANENDRA DEV TRIPATHI, Jt. Secy.
- CCS (CCA) Amendment Rules 2017 – Dopt Orders on 2.6.2017
- Gazette Notification of Amendment in CCS (CCA) Rules
- Retirement Age of Doctors: Amendment in FR-56
- Last date for submission of annual returns on or before 15.10.2015 – Dopt Notification on 3.7.2015
- Amendment in Conditions for Granting of Pay Matrix Level 8 to Level 10