7th CPC – Post Graduate Allowance – Revised Rates
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAY
PC-VII No. 104
RBE No. 75/2018
New Delhi, dated 28.05.2018
The General Managers and Principal Financial Advisers,
All Indian Railways & Production Units.
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government — Post Graduate Allowance.
Consequent upon the decisions taken by the Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to revision of allowances, the President is pleased to decide that Medical Officers will be granted Post Graduate Allowance as detailed below:
Post Graduate Allowance
S. NO/ CATEGORY/ REVISED RATES
1. Railway Doctors up to the level of non-functional selection grade having Post Graduate degree qualification recognized under Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 – 2250/- p.m
2. General Duty Doctors up to the level of non-functional selection grade having P G Diploma qualification recognized under Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 – 1350/- p.m.
2. The rates of this allowance will further rise by 25 percent each time DA payable on revised pay scales rises by 50 percent. The revised rates of the allowance shall be admissible with effect from 1st July, 2017.
3. The terms & conditions as contained in para 1426 of IREC Vol.II (Sixth Edition — 1987, Second Reprint Edition 2005), will remain unchanged.
4. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.