Submission of Life Certificate for Pensioners extended to 15.1.2017
All Central Government Pensioners are required to submit Annual Life Certificate to their banks during in November. Due to withdrawal of legal tender of existing Rs.500 and Rs.1000 bank notes, Finance Ministry decided to extend the period of submission of Annual Life Certificate for Central Government Pensioners.
The last date for submission of the annual life certificate for the Government Pensioners which is to be submitted in November every year has been extended up to January 15, 2017.
- Submission of Life Certificate for Pensioners extended to 15-01-2017
- Submission of Life Certificate – Under NPS-Additional Relief)
- Notice for Pensioner – Submission of Life Certificate
- Life Certificate for Pensioners – Application Format with Non-Employment Certificate
- Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and