Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 – Submission of Declaration of Immovable Property Returns by the Government servants – regarding.
F. No. 11013/7/2014-Estt.A-III
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi – 110001
Dated 5th January, 2016
Subject: Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 – Submission of Declaration of Immovable Property Returns by the Government servants – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Office Memorandum of even number dated the 26th October, 2015 on the above subject and to say that the Annual Property Returns required to be filed under the Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 for the year 2015 which is required to be filed by the 31st January, 2016, may be filed in the forms prescribed under the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964. It is reiterated that the returns are required to be filed by all the Government servants belonging to Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’, in terms of Rule 18(4) of the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 which empowers the Government to require a Government servant to submit a statement of movable or immovable property as may be specified in the order.
- Government servant to submit a statement of movable or immovable property – Dopt Orders on 5.1.2016
- Annual Immovable Property Returns IPR-2017 as on 31.12.2017 is due to be filed latest by 31.01.2018 – DoPT
- Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2016 (as on 31.12.2016) by the Officers of the Central Secretariat Services -regarding
- Immovable Property Return (IPR) for CSS Officers – Dopt Orders Dt. 31.12.2018
- Submission of Assets and Liabilities Declaration under Lokpal & Lokayuktas Act 2013 by Public Servants – Dopt