Special Casual Leave will be granted to those employees who attended office on Strike Day (2.09.2015) – WB Orders
The State Government of West Bengal issued an Office Memorandum regarding the decision of granting a special casual leave will be granted to those employees of all offices who attended office on 2nd September 2015.
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
In view of bandh/strike call given by different Central Trade Unions on the 2nd September, 2015, order was issued vide Finance Department No. 6501-F(P) dt. 31.08.2015 to keep all State Government offices including those provided with Grant-in-Aid by the State Government open on that day.
In spite of such call, most of the employees attended their respective office on the said day overcoming the hazards.
In view of such special efforts made by the employees in attending office on the said day i.e.on 2nd September, 2015, the Governor has been pleased to decide that one day’s Special Casual
Leave will be granted to those employees of all offices as above who attended office on that day. Such Special Casual Leave shall be availed of within 31st December, 2015.
H. K. Dwivedi
Principal Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
Click to view the order
- Disbursement of Salary for the month of September – CGA Orders
- Retirement Age Enhanced to 62 in West Bengal
- West Bengal declares additional holiday for “May Day”
- Grant of special casual leave on the day of polling – Dopt orders on 10.2.2016
- Grant of Special Casual Leave for the purpose of blood donation – DoPT