7th Pay Commission ready with the report – Going to submit on 19.11.2015
As per the PTI news, the 7th Central Pay Commission is ready with the final report and will submit it on November 19.
The Chairman of commission Justice A K Mathur told PTI today that we will submit the final report to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Thursday recommending increase in remuneration of Central Government employees as well as pensioners.
The commission was constituted on 28th February 2014 to revise the remuneration of about 48 lakh Central Government employees and 55 lakh pensioners. Its recommendations will also have a bearing on the salaries of the state government staff.
Meanwhile, the NDTV said that the hike in salaries is expected to propose only 15% approximately in the report and the 15% salary hike likely to be recommended by the 7th Pay Commission will be much lower than the 35 per cent hike employees got on implementation of the 6th Pay Commission in 2008.
We have to wait and watch the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission report till the date of submission.
- Seventh Pay Commission likely to submit its final report on November 20 : Times of India
- Cabinet May Decide On 7th Pay Commission On Wednesday
- 7th Pay Commission – Panel to give final shape to recommendations on June 11
- 7th Pay Commission: Panel members likely to debate on raising minimum salary
- 7th Pay Commission to submit report next month