Setting up of a high level committee to review the Minimum Wage Multiplication Factor
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Cinsultative Machinery
for Central Government Employees
13-c, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi- 110001
Shiva Gopal Mishra
Shri Arun Jaitley,
Hon’ble Finance Minister,
Govt. of India,
Sub: Setting up of a high level committee to review the Minimum Wage Multiplication Factor.
Ref: Our letter of even No. dated 26.7.2016.
We solicit your kind reference to the discussion, the representatives of NJCA had with you in the presence of the Honourable Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh and the Railway Minister, Shri Suresh Prabhu and the MOS (R) Shri Manoj Sinha on 30th June, 2016.
We were expecting a quick action on the part of the Government to operationalise the assurance of setting up a high level Committee to go into the Minimum wage, Multiplication factor etc. However, we are disappointed that even after a lapse of more than a month no order has been issued by the Government in this regard. The employees, as you are aware, were angry over the arbitrary determination of the minimum wage by the 7th CPC by mutilating the Dr. Aykhroyd formula and also the propornate multiplication factor.
We, therefore, appeal to you that the concerned authorities may be asked to expedite the issuance of orders setting up the committee and finalization of the Report within the available time of remaining three months.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
- AIRF asked MR to expedite action on High Level Committee to review Minimum wage and Fitment Formula
- 7th CPC Report – Minimum wage and Multiplier Factor for Central Government Employees
- Secretary staff side/JCM writes to Shri Rajnath Singh about the demands of Central Government Employees
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- We need not jump into the conclusion that multiplication factor will not be increased – Confederation