Sanction of Ex-India leave/NOC for proceeding abroad
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt
All PCsDA/CsDA & equivalent
(through CGDA Website).
Subject :- Sanction of Ex-India leave/NOC for proceeding abroad
The undersigned is directed to intimate that the Competent Authority has decided that henceforth the instructions/proforma prescribed in the following communications/document will be followed/ utilized as regards handling of requests for ‘NOC for proceeding abroad’ and grant of Ex-India leave to the officers and staff of the Department:
(i) DOP&T OM F. No. 11013/8/2015-Estt. AQ-III dated 27/07/2015 prescribing proforma for taking prior permission by the Government Servants for PRIVATE VISITS abroad and the time-limit prescribed for dealing with such requests;
(ii) An undertaking in terms of Para 297 of O.M. Part. I, to be furnished by the Government Servants who intend to proceed on PRIVATE VISITS abroad.
(iii) DOP&T OM F. No.11013/7/2004-Estt.(A) dated 1st September, 2008 regarding approval of leave for proceeding abroad by the Leave Sanctioning Authority.
2. It is requested to regulate the requests for prior permission for proceeding abroad received from the officers and staff of the Department in light of above instructions. The requests being forwarded to this HQRs office, in above regard, should be as per above formats only.
3.All PCsDA/CsDA and equivalents are requested to bring these instructions to the notice of all officers and staff serving under their- control (including those on proforma strength) for information, guidance and further necessary action.
4. It is also enjoined upon all concerned that while forwarding the requests in above regard. it should be ensured that the instructions in the above cited communications are strictly adhered to so as to avoid delay in processing of the applications.
5. This issues with the approval of the CGDA
- Sanction of Leave/ Ex-India leave / NOC for proceeding abroad IDAS Officers – CGDA Orders
- Requirement of taking prior permission for leaving station / headquarters from going abroad while on leave – Dopt
- Requirement of getting prior permission for going abroad on private visit – Dopt Orders on 27.7.2015
- Maximum Time Limit for Disposal of Various Types of Cases as per Office Procedure (MoP)
- Grant of Permission for journeys performed by Officers/officials in Airlines other than Air India