Sadbhavana Pledge observed on 20th August, 2015
Observance Of ‘Sadbhavana Diwas’ on 20th August, 2015
G.I., Dept. of Youth Affairs, O.M. No.28-23/2015-NPYAD, dated 24.7.2015
Subject: Observance Of ‘Sadbhavana Diwas’ on 20th August, 2015.
‘Sadbhavana Diwas” is observed nation-wide on 20th August every year. The theme of Sadbhavana is to promote National Integration and Communal Harmony among people of all religions, languages and regions. The idea behind observance of “Sadbhavana Diwas” is to eschew violence and to promote goodwill among the people.
This year, the Sadbhavana Pledge taking ceremony may be observed on 20th August, 2015. An appropriate function may be organized in which all exployees of the Ministry/Departments/Organisation be associated and “Sadbhavana Pledge” be administered. The text of the pledge is given over-leaf.
- Observance of “Anti Terrorism Day” on 21st May 2018
- Observance of “World No Tobacco Day” on 31st May, 2019
- Army Celebrates Kargil Vijay Diwas at Dras
- Officers and employees of the MHA and DoPT observes Vigilance Awareness Week
- Cleanliness Pledge on 2nd October 2014 – AIRF wants to amend the instruction by Railway Board