Revision of Cloak Room and Locker charges at Railway Stations
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, Dt.21.12.2017
The General Managers,
All Zonal Railways.
(Commercial Circular No. 83/2017)
Sub: Revision of Cloak Room and Locker charges at Railway Stations.
Please refer to Board’s letter no: 91/TG-I/10/P/Cloak Room Charges dated 23.01.2013 (CC No. 09/2013) wherein the last revision of Cloak Room and Locker charges were notified.
It has, now, been decided that DRMs shall have full powers for upward revision of the Cloak Room and Locker tariff at stations based on their local conditions after obtaining concurrence of their Associate Finance.
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Jt. Director Traffic Comml.(G)
- Revision of Advance Reservation Period – Railway Board Order
- List of Adarsh Railway Stations
- Revised rates of Daily Officiating Allowance are admissible from September 2008 – Railway Board
- Procedure for grant of permission to the pensioners for commercial employment after retirement — revision of Form 1
- Revision of Kilometrage rates and other Allowances of Running Staff