Revised travel entitlements on Duty Passes – Railway Board Orders
Revised travel entitlements on Duty Passes, Privilege Passes and Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP)
RBE No. 16 /2019
(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 31.01.2019
The General Managers (P)
All Zonal Railways &
Sub: Revised travel entitlements on Duty Passes, Privilege Passes and Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP).
Consequent to implementation of 7th CPC’s recommendations and notification of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules – 2016 (RSPR) w.e.f. 01.01.2016, the matter regarding linking of travel entitlements on Duty Passes, Privilege Passes/PTOs and PRCP with the ‘Pay Level in Pay Matrix’ (PLPM) has been examined in consultation with Commercial and Finance Dtes. The Competent Authority has accorded his approval for. the revised travel entitlements on status (i.e. Gazetted/Non-gazetted) cum PLPM basis as indicated in Annexure-I (for Duty Pass) and Annexure-II (for Privilege Pass/PRCP).
2. In all other respects, the extant provisions of Railway Servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (Second Edition-1993) will continue to apply.
3. The revised travel entitlements would take effect from 01.01.2016. Accordingly, PRCP/Widow Pass travel entitlement of the railway servants retired/deceased in the interregnum shall be re-fixed by the Pass Issuing Authorities.
4. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Encl: Annexures I & II.
Dy. Director Estt. (Welfare)-I
- Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) to Group ‘D’ employees Retired on or after 1.1.2006
- Regulation of entitlement of Passes & PTOs till issue of orders on the basis of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- LTC to Railway employees (and Government servants whose spouses are Railway servants)
- Issuance of Passes on Longer Route to Destination or Quicker than Direct Route – NFIR
- Discontinuation of Earlier Entitlement Provisions – NFIR