Revised entitlement of Privilege Passes – NFIR
Revised entitlement of Privilege Passes – Status-cum-Grade Pay basis – NFIR’s PNM Item No.11/2013
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, dated 22.03.2019
The General Secretary
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, Chelmsford Road
Sub: NFIR’s PNM ItemNo. 11/2013.
Ref: Your letterNo. V1512018 dated 25.01.2019
With reference to your above cited letter, it is stated that the demand contained in NFIR’s PNM Item No.11/2013 was examined repeatedly in the past and found not feasible for acceptance.
The position was also indicated in the meeting held with NFIR on 09.02.2018 and it was agreed therein to close the item. A copy of Minutes of the said meeting with NFIR issued vide Board’s letter No. 2017/E(LR)I/NM1-10 dated 19.02.2018 is also enclosed for ready reference.
For Secretary/Railway Board
- Discontinuation of Earlier Entitlement Provisions – NFIR
- Entitlement of various types of residential accommodations based on the revised Pay Scales recommended by 6th CPC
- Revised travel entitlements on Duty Passes – Railway Board Orders
- Regulation of entitlement of Passes & PTOs till issue of orders on the basis of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation