Review of hard and tenure stations – CGDA
OFFICE OF CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
ULAN BATAR MARG. PALAM, DELHI CANTT – 110010
Circular No. 25012(1)(17)/AN-X/Unpopular
All PCsDA’PCA(Fys)/PIFAs/CsDA/IFAs’CFA (FYS)
Subject: Review of hard and tenue stations
Reference: HQrs office letter No.25012/AN/X/2014 dated 15.17.2014.
As you are that certain stations have been categorized as ‘Hard’ and ‘Tenure’ stations for the purpose of transfer/posting. In order to rotate staff/officers at hard and tenure stations, a fixed tenure has been prescribed for each of the stations.
2. The service conditions and the accessibility of facilities at various hard and tenure stations continue to change from time to time. Overall economic and infrastructural development in these areas cans for a review from time to time. Hence, the competent authority has decided to review the status of all hard and tenure stations.
3. In order to take an appropriate view on continuation/discontinuation addition of any new station in this category, it is requested that your considered views in respect of hard and tenure stations falling under your jurisdiction may be communicated to HQrs office latest by 15th April 2018 in the enclosed proforma. While forwarding your comments, the degree of climatic/topographic hardships at these stations, availability of basic facilities like schools, hospitals, accommodation etc., accessibility of the station by rail or road or any other mean and effect of revised tenure on volunteers for different stations, if any, may be taken into
- PCA (FYS) – Volunteers for transfer to Hard/Tenure station
- Sanction of Leave/ Ex-India leave / NOC for proceeding abroad IDAS Officers – CGDA Orders
- CGDA Orders 2015 : Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to retired Defence Civilians
- Deputation to Saudi Arabia for Haj Duty 2018 – CGDA Orders
- Wrong Practice Followed by Banks in Payment of Defence Pension – PCDA Circular 207