Retirement Age Enhanced to 62 in West Bengal
Retirement age of Nursing Personnel shall be enhanced from 60 to 62 in West Bengal
The Finance Department of West Bengal published an important Notification on 25th September 2018 regarding the age of retirement of all categories of nursing personnel enhanced from 60 years to 62 years with immediate effect.
The Notification said, for providing proper health care to the people of the State through Government Hospitals, Health Centres etc., there is acute shortfall of Nursing Personnel in the State.
- West Bengal declares additional holiday for “May Day”
- Latest list of CTSE Hospitals in Sealdah
- 10% DA Hike for West Bengal State Govt.Employees
- List of 132 Armed Forces Hospitals in the country
- Special Casual Leave will be granted to those employees who attended office on Strike Day (2.09.2015) – WB Orders