Centre Mulls Raising Retirement Age of Group A Officers
New Delhi:The central government is taking into consideration suggestions to raise the retirement age of Group A officers to accommodate the increasing number of senior bureaucrats in administration.
The government is seriously thinking of enhancing the retirement age of the Central Group A officers to 62 to cover the cost of ageing population.
Click to read continue: TST
- Wards of Group B&C officers may quota benefit in Sanskriti school: Govt to SC
- Retirement Age in CHS: Retirement Age to 65 years to Teaching sub-cadre of Central Health Services
- Comparison of Group ‘B’ Posts between the Railways and Other Central Govt Departments
- Seventh CPC is planning to bring about a dramatic change in the retirement age of Central Government employees..!
- Number of Employees Retired Prematurely Under FR 56 (J) – DoPT asked all Ministries