Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Directorate of Estates
Subject:- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting.
It has come to the notice of this Directorate that some allottees of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) have retained their accommodation at their last place of posting in contravention of the extant guidelines and instructions on the subject. In this regard, reference is invited to the Rule 54 of Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017(CGGPRA Rules, 2017) and it is reiterated that the allottees who have retained General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) at their last place of posting due to their transfer/ posting at non-family stations in violation of the provision of the CGGPRA Rules, 2017 or the extant guidelines, shall not be considered for regularisation of GPRA at their last place of posting.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director of Estates(Policy)
- Facility of concessional retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation at the last place of posting to Central Government employees transferred to NER, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and to the State of J&K
- Clarification on facility of concessional retention of GPRA
- Action against subletting of Residential Accommodation and misuse of Garage by the allottees – Directorate of Estates Orders
- Instructions for applicants applying for General Pool residential accommodation (GPRA) under Lady Officers’ Pool
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA)