Re-engagement of retired hands to 65 years from the exiting age limit of 62 years
Re-engagement of retired employees in exigencies of services.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
The General Manager (P)
All Indian Railways
(As per standard mailing List)
Sub: Re-engagement of retired employees in exigencies of services.
Ref: No.E(NG)II/2007/RC-4/CORE/1 dated 16.10.2017 (RBE No.150/2017)
Attention is invited to Ministry of Railways (Railway Board)’s letter referred on the above subject. In partial modification of the instructions contained in letter ibid, Board have decided to enhance the maximum age limit for re-engagement of retired hands to 65 years from the exiting age limit of 62 years. further, it has also been decided to extend the validity of the scheme of re-engagement of retired employees, to 01.12.2019 as against the existing validity up to 14.09.2018
- Re-engagement of Retired Gazetted Officers in Railways
- Appointment of retired Railway employees as facilitators for issuing of unreserved tickets through ATVMs – removal of upper age limit restriction – requested
- Extension of Age Limit of Retired Railway Doctors – NFIR
- Engagement of Ex-Servicemen in Railways on experimental basis for 2 Years
- RELHS-97: Join as members without any Time Limit – NFIR