Re-designation of Railways Doctors after attaining the age of 62 years – Railway Board Order
भारत सरकार /GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय / MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड /RAILWAY BOARD)
RBE No. 171/2018
New Delhi Dated: 01.11.2018
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways.
Sub: Designations of doctors belonging to IRMS and Dental Doctors under the Ministry of Railways on posting to clinical posts.
Ref: Board’s letter of even number dated 20.09.2018.
The designations of doctors belonging to IRMS and dental doctors under the Ministry of Railways on posting to a clinical post after attaining the age of 62 years are given in S.No. 2 of Annexure ’C’ of Board’s instructions of even number dated 20.09.2018. In supersession of these designations, the revised designations are as under:
Re-designations after the age of 62 years
Apex Scale – Principal Consultant/ Health
HAG Scale – Chief Consultant/ Health
SAG Scale – Sr. Consultant/ Health
Below SAG – Consultant/Health
Jt. Director Estt. (P&A)
- Retirement Age 65 in Railways for IMRS and Dental Doctors – Railway Board
- Railway Board Order – Enhancement of age of superannuation of IRMS Doctors (GDMOs)
- Enhancement of age of superannuation of Dental Doctors under Ministry of Railways
- Retirement Age of Doctors: Amendment in FR-56
- Grant of Non-functional Up-gradation to Indian Railway Medical Service officers