Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, the 14th July, 2017
RBE No. 70/2017
G.S.R.882(E).—In exercise of powers conferred by the proviso of Article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules in amendment to the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 namely : –
1. (1) These rules may be called Railway Services (Revised Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of January, 2016.
2. In the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016, –
(a) In rule 12, for the words “the date of notification of these rules”, the following shall be substituted, namely: -“1st January, 2016 and the same shall apply to the pay of officers coming on deputation to posts in the Central Government which are not covered under the Central Staffing Scheme.”;
(b) In the Schedule, -(i) for PART A, the following PART shall be substituted, namely;-
R. K. VERMA, Secy.
Note: The Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary vide number G.S.R. 746 (E), dated the 28th July, 2016.
- 7th CPC Revised Pay Rules – Gazette Notification on 15.6.2017
- Amendment in Conditions for Granting of Pay Matrix Level 8 to Level 10
- Revised 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Central Govt Employees – Finmin Resolution issued on 16.05.2017
- 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pay Scales – Gazette Notification of Amendment of Service Rules / Recruitment Rules
- Payment of Bonus Act Amendment Gazette Notification