Personal Computer Advance for all Central Government Employees – Finmin Orders on 7th October, 2016
“Rs.50,000 or actual price of PC, whichever is lower. The computer advance will be allowed maximum five times in the entire service.”
“Motor Car Advance and Motorcycle / Scooter Moped Advance will stand discontinued”
Grant of advances – Seventh Pay Commission recommendations – Amendment to Rules 21(5) of Compendium of Rules on Advances to Government Servants
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, 7th October, 2016
Subject: Grant of advances – Seventh Pay Commission recommendations – Amendment to Rules 21(5) of Compendium of Rules on Advances to Government Servants.
The undersigned is directed to say that in of the decision taken by the Government on the Seventh Pay Commission’s recommendations relating to advances, the existing provisions of Compendium of Rules on Advances – 21(5) relating to Personal Computer Advance are amended as per the amendments attached.
2. These orders will take effect from the date of issue of this O.M. The cases where the advances have already been sanctioned need not be reopened.
3. The other interest bearing advances relating to Motor Car Advance and Motorcycle / Scooter Moped Advance will stand discontinued.
4. In so far as persons serving in Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
5. All Ministries/Departments are requested to bring the amendments to the notice of all
its attached and subordinate offices for their information.
Hindi version of this O.M. is enclosed.
AMENDMENTS TO COMPENDIUM OF RULES ON ADVANCES TO GOVERNMENT SERVANTS, 2005
CONDITIONS OF GRANT OF COMPUTER ADVANCE:
Advance : Personal Computer Advance
Quantum : Rs.50000 or actual price of PC, whichever is lower
Eligibility Criteria : All government employees
(ii) The computer advance will be allowed maximum five times in the entire service.
- Advances for Medical Treatment, TA on Tour or Transfer and LTC are retained – Finmin Orders
- 7th CPC Advance: Government Servants who die while in Service
- Grant of Advances- Seventh Central Pay Commission recommendations-Amendment to rules on Computer Advance to Railway servants.
- 7th CPC HBA – Amendment to Rules on House Building Advance
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on LTC advance and Medical Advance