Pay Matrix Table for J&K Govt Employees
Following the Central Government recommended by the 7th Pay Commission, the Government of Jammu & Kashmir has also accepted the Pay Matrix Table for its employees in Notification issued on 24.4.2018.
Pay Matrix Table means a number table with Levels of Pay arranged in vertical cells as assigned to corresponding existing Pay Band and Grade Pay.
Level in the Pay Matrix means the Level corresponding to the existing Pay Band and Grade Pay specified in the table.
Pay in the level means pay in the appropriate Cell of the Level as specified in the table.
Revised Pay Structure in relation to a post means the Pay Matrix and the Levels specified therein corresponding to the existing Pay Band and Grade Pay. Basic Pay in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix.
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Defence Personnel Officers
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table after Gazette Notification
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix Table for CG Employees
- Seeking of Clarification regarding Option & Pay Fixation in 7th CPC – BPMS
- TN 7th CPC Pay Fixation : Revised Pay Calculation for Additional Director with illustration