Para Military Service Pay to Central Armed Police Force at par with Army has been referred to the 7th Pay Commission
Special Pay for Paramilitary Personnel at PAR with Army
As informed by Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assam Rifles (AR), the detail of strength of CAPFs and AR is as under:
A proposal for grant of Para Military Service Pay (PMSP) to Central Armed Police Force personnel at par with Army personnel has been referred to the 7th Central Pay Commission vide MHA O.M. dated 05.11.2014. The rate of Para Military Service Pay requested is @ Rs. 2,000/- per month to Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR) and Rs.6,000/- per month to officers upto Dy. Inspector General of Police rank, based on the rates of Military Service Pay. State Armed Police Forces are under the administrative control of State Governments. As such, present proposal does not include State Armed Police Forces.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Kiren Rijiju in a written reply to Shri A.U. Singh Deo in the Rajya Sabha today.
- Earned Leave, Casual Leave for Central Armed Police Force Personnel
- Para Military Service pay only under consideration not OROP – Minister said in Parliament
- 7th Pay Commission interacts with the delegates of CG Employees including Army, Air Force, Para Military Forces, Central Armed Police Forces
- Making para military forces as organised services
- CSD Canteen facilities for working and retired personnel of CAPF