One Rank One Pension issue included in the Manifesto of AAP
In the manifesto of Aam Aadmi Party, promissed to the Ex-Servicemen to fight for “One Rank One Pension”.
They said in the list of promises mentioned in the manifesto, the 64th points is “Respecting Our Ex-Servicemen: Delhi is home to a large number of ex-servicemen and women from the Armed Forces. AAP will stand by the nation’s ex-servicemen in their fight for “One Rank, One Pension”. We will ensure the existing quota in government jobs for ex-servicemen is filled up”.
- One Rank One Pension – Ex-servicemen Take the Fight to Another Level – Ready to fight for their rights in the Supreme Court
- Ex-servicemen entitled to pension on basis of rank last held: AFT
- OROP – Demands of Armed Forces Veterans
- One Rank One Pension – Decision on the One Rank One Pension demand will be announced in a month or two.
- One Rank One Pension Formula May Be Similar to MP’s Pension Plan