No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of CG Employees
No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of Central Government Employees – Minister Replied in Parliament on 19th December 2018.
In a written reply to a question in Lok Sabha on 19.12.2018, the Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Dr.Jitendra Singh said that there is no proposal at present to increase or decrease the age of retirement of Central Government Employees.
He said, there is at present no proposal in that Department for lowering the age of senior citizen. Government employees become entitle to pension on retirement.
No Proposal to increase the Retirement age from 60 to 62 or 65! and No Proposal to decrease the Retirement age from 60 to 58 or 55!
In last Parliament session, the Dopt Minister Clarified on Retirement Age 58 or 33 Years of Service on December 16, 2015
Dopt Minister Clarifies on Retirement Age 58 or 33 Years of Service..
7th Pay Commission recommendations on Retirement Age
7th Pay Commission recommendations on Retirement Age of CRPF, BSF, ITBP and SSB. Enhancement of Age of Retirement from Existing 57 years to 60 Years of Age
- Dopt Minister Clarifies on Retirement Age 58 or 33 Years of Service
- Retirement Age of CG Employees only 60 – No 58 and No 62
- No Proposal to Reduce Retirement Age from 60 to 58 – Centre clarifies
- Retirement age issue echoes in Parliament
- Retirement Age of Central Govt Employees Becomes the Centre of Attention Once Again!