No Hike in 7th CPC HRA and Fitment – Minister Replied in Parliament
No Hike in 7th CPC HRA and Fitment Factor – Minister Replied in Parliament on 11.12.2018
No increase in 7th Pay Commission Fitment Factor (2.57) and HRA (24%, 16% & 8%)
Finance Minister replied in Parliament on 11th December 2018 regarding the mater as follows…
Increase in Pay Fitment Factor and HRA
“The fitment factor for the purpose of fixation of pay in the revised pay structure based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission is 2.57 which is uniformly applicable to all categories of employees. As the same is based on the specific and considered recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission, no change therein is envisaged.
The Government vide Resolution dated 6th July, 2017 decided that HRA shall be revised to 27%, 18% and 9% of Basic Pay in X, Y and Z cities when Dearness Allowance (DA) crosses 25% and further to 30%, 20% and 10% of Basic Pay in X,Y and Z cities when DA crosses 50%.”
BPMS Demanded to Fix the as follows…
HRA should be paid @ 35, 25 and 15% of pay – BPMS
- 7th CPC Fitment and HRA – No Change Therein is Envisaged
- Increase of Fitment Factor from 2.57 to 3.68 under 7th CPC?
- 7th Pay Commission: Government To Soon Hike HRA
- Raising Retirement Age of CG Employees to 62 years from 60
- Demand of Central Govt employees to increase the Fitment Factor recommended by 7th CPC